NEW YORK – United States golfer Dustin Johnson continues to lead the World Golf Ranking released on Monday with 11.69 points, while Spain’s Jon Rahm came in fifth.
US golfers Jordan Speith, Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka and Rickie Fowler came in second, third, seventh and 10th, respectively.
Japan’s Hideki Matsuyama was placed fourth, followed by Rham with 7.55 points.
Further down the rankings, Spaniard Sergio Garcia climbed to the 11th spot, while compatriot Rafael Cabrera-Bello came in the 20th. Venezuela’s Jhonattan Vegas fell two places to 41st.
The current golf top 10 rankings and points are as follows:
- Dustin Johnson (United States) 11.69 points
- Jordan Spieth (United States) 9.85
- Justin Thomas (United States) 9.08
- Hideki Matsuyama (Japan) 8.57
- Jon Rahm (Spain) 7.55
- Justin Rose (England) 7.53
- Brooks Koepka (United States) 6.48
- Rory McIlroy (Northern Ireland) 6.45
- Henrik Stenson (Sweden) 6.40
- Rickie Fowler (United States) 6.24